Have you ever visited a yoga class and wondered why you couldn‘t feel the flow?
Reaching for the stars with your feet firmly on the ground can be a challenge sometimes and this is certainly the case in the world of yoga. We take part in classes and practice complex asanas before understanding the basics of breath, foundation and the subtle energies of our bodies first. Let‘s be humble and take a step back together. Revisiting the foundations of yoga will deepen your awareness in a sustainable way for your body and soul.
We will be covering the following topics:
– The alignment of the main asanas
– Breathing and meditation techniques
– The anatomy of the physical and energetic body
– The 4 bandhas (anatomical locks)
– Different mudras (hand placements)
This workshop is ideal for anyone – beginner, intermediate or advanced.